How to Freeze Beans - Fresh Pigeon Pea / Toor Dal and store at home | Step by Step Pictures for Freezing Seeds
>> Tuesday, November 22, 2011
If you want to see how the plant and seeds looks read this post from our farms.
My method is inspired by Chitvish of Induslady, Other interesting reads on storing and freezing, Divya's post on peas. Article on blanching Vegetables with details on timing.
Today is the last day of the BM # 10 Group 1, I took up the theme on Preps and Preserves.
- How to Store Curry Leaves? | Preserve Curry Leaves
- How to make Chilli Flakes | How to roast peanuts in Microwave
- How to peel Ridge gourd | Beerakaya Thokku Pachadi
- How to Preserve Amla in Honey | Amla in honey preserve
- How to store Coconut | Ready to use Coconut Paste, Coconut gratings
- How to prep / clean Snakegourd or Pudalankai
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#10