3-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond Truffle

>>  Tuesday, May 10, 2016

We are starting the second week of BM#64, and I will be doing 3 dishes with 3 Ingredient Recipes. 

It's been a while since I have been obsessed with these 2 ingredients, 3 ingredients and yes 4 and 5 too. The idea was to explore how one can make delicious dishes with a just handful of ingredients on hand, especially on those days one is challenged to russle up some quick snacks. It didn't mean one has to do chocolates alone!

Well, that sermon was for me and not others who have done some good varieties during their week 1. Ever since I thought of having this theme again, I was thinking I will pick up different dishes, savories, snacks and so on. 

Guess what I ended up with? Only chocolates. By the way, Veena and I finally went shopping and you can blame that for the chocolate dishes that are going to be featured now on. I stocked up enough for many months to come. 

The whole of Sunday was spent cooking some special dishes for my niece and nephew. I don't think I mentioned before about their visit. They have come down for Konda's Birthday and left on Monday. This is the first time I haven't baked anything special for the kids. So I decided I might as well make some quick truffles for them.

So these quick ones came into the picture. These were so good that everything disappeared once they were clicked!

3 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond Truffle

Ingredients Needed:

Dark Chocolate compound - 1 cup
Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Almonds - as required

How to make the Truffles

Chop and melt the dark chocolate in MW for a minute. Add the condensed milk and whisk well.

Scoop into the chocolate moulds using a spoon. Stuff each moulds with an almond piece. You can roast the almonds for 30 secs in MW before doing this.

Freeze for 20 to 30 mins or till set.
If you want some Eggless Tea Cakes, then check out this Vegan Wheat Banana Bread

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM


Varadas Kitchen May 10, 2016 at 7:54 AM  

Sounds like a lovely treat for kids of all ages.

vaishali sabnani May 11, 2016 at 10:06 PM  

Wow ! I am
Sure the kids would have gone ga ga over these .They sound fantastic .

Priya Suresh May 12, 2016 at 12:45 AM  

I want to gobble some rite now, very tempting..

Pavani N May 12, 2016 at 1:14 AM  

Your 3 ingredient chocolate truffles look amazing. I'm sure the kiddos loved them.

Nalini's Kitchen May 12, 2016 at 5:48 PM  

3 ingredients chocolate truffle sounds interesting. Kids would love it for sure.

rajani May 12, 2016 at 11:31 PM  

It feels nice to explore the few ingredient recipes. You have definitely come up with some delicious treats with minimal effort and items in it :-)

Gayathri Kumar May 13, 2016 at 4:47 PM  

I am so much afraid of this three ingredients theme that I have never chosen it. Looking at all the dishes you people are doing with just three ingredients, I am surprised. These choco truffles look so yum and I am sure my daughter would love it too..

sushma May 15, 2016 at 4:22 AM  

Omg my kids would die for these little treats.Delicious

Sandhya Ramakrishnan May 17, 2016 at 7:05 AM  

Love that you have used moulds to set the truffles. I don't have any yet and I just poured the chocolate in a pan and then cut them. I think my kids would have loved it better in these cute moulds :)

Sapana Behl May 19, 2016 at 6:15 AM  

Love the cute shape of truffles.Kids must have had fun treats with them.

Harini-Jaya R May 21, 2016 at 6:20 AM  

Sounds like the kids loved these.

Archana Potdar May 26, 2016 at 7:58 PM  

I am not at all complaining about the chocolate you ar edishing up. Can show it to kiddo and ask her if she can make it ;D

Chef Mireille June 11, 2016 at 5:29 AM  

what a decadent treat and so easy to put together

Priya Srinivasan June 11, 2016 at 3:41 PM  

Looks yummilicious valli. I too have a chocolate mould yet to use them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP