>> Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Anyway, let me go ahead with the announcement for May 2016.
Before going into the new themes, here are the links to some of the BM related pages.
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on the fellow participating member.
The 3rd and 4th week of May will be hosted by PJ with theme Summer coolers. She will be announcing the event on her blog by 15th May.
From this list of European cuisine, pick one Cuisine and do 3 different courses. All your three-day posts should be from the same cuisine.
Shaped Yeasted Breads
As the theme says bake yeasted bread in different shapes. It can be sweet or plain or savory. However, the mandatory condition is, it should be yeasted and shaped.
Whole Wheat Dishes
Make Sweet or Savory, any cuisine, any category, the only condition is - your main ingredient should be Wheat. You can use any form of wheat, like whole grain, grit, flour etc.
Pickle n Preserves
With the sun shining so bright, why not pickle some! I know some parts of the globe may not be having the sunshine, you can still make some preserves..
Read on detox and do three different dishes. You can do different Diets or the same diet 3 posts. When you read on this you will know what I am talking about, if it's not clear.
3 Ingredient Dish
Feature 3 dishes with just 3 ingredients. It can be any course, cuisine. Ingredients like salt, 1 tsp of Oil, butter, sugar is excluded. Sugar above 1 tsp has to consider as an ingredient.
Also, the tempering items in Indian cuisine like mustard, Urad dal and curry leaves can be considered as 1 ingredient.
Special Theme - Mega BM Bookmarks
I know many of us would have ended up with a huge bookmark while selecting for April, so you can do those lists. For those who didn't do the April Mega BM, you can opt to do your own list.