>> Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Before going into the new themes, here are the links to some of the BM related pages.
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
Pick up any of the regional cuisine and cook three dishes from that cuisine.
Festival of the Month
This theme can include both Indian Festivals falling in the month of Jan, as well as festivals mentioned across the globe as here
You can pick up any of the festival listed in the page and cook dishes for the festival. You can select 3 different festivals as well. It can be a combination of Indian Festival and the global festival as well.
New Year Challenge
With the new year on us, lets rethink on the challenges we might want to do and do them that month. It can be anything that's been tough for you personally and you tackle it now.
Healthy Diet/ Diabetic Diet
As the theme says, the dishes have to be either Healthy or suitable for Diabetic Diet. It can be a mix of both as well.
Your Family Recipe
Now is the time for you to share your Mom's secret recipe or that recipe that's been passed on from your granny or aunt. Ok it can be your friend's family recipe too.
Take-Away Dishes from the listed destination
From the below list, pick up one destination and cook 3 from the dishes that are mentioned in the restaurant. You are free to come up with your own recipes, non -veg, or modified to a vegetaraian. All your choice.
Special Theme - Bookmarked