>> Thursday, October 1, 2015
Before going into the new themes, here are the links to some of the BM related pages.
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
Tea Time Snacks
Though I am not a religious tea drinker nor make it a practice of serving snacks for tea, I still love the concept and the days I drink evening Tea, I always like to munch on something. So you can make any cuisine, savory or sweet. Whatever suits your family taste, do share with us.
As most of you know by now, I am not a salad person nor a soup person for that matter! However I decided its never too late to include these in your plate. So please bring on Salads, it can be light, heavy, however you choose!
Dry Vegetable Sautes
This is a fall back on my sep theme, no doubt. What will you do when your thali requires so many dry vegetable sautes! Please make note, this is not for gravy dishes. The dishes here should be dry poriyals, thorans etc. You can serve it however you want though!
Dips and Sauces
After doing a whole week of condiments, I think many will have loads of dips and sauces. I don't have any though I have bookmarked like crazy! I felt it demands a place and will be interesting to check out again.
Dorm / Single Serve Recipes
This seem to be an on demand theme as couple of friends have kids leaving for Dorms etc. While I never lived in a Dorm or on my own, I hear Dorm these days have provision to let the kid cook on their own. So this theme is to cater to those needs. It can be a Dorm Recipe, where your cooking mode is either MW or Induction stove. Or a Single Serve recipe, that again is cooked in simple ways.
Bring on your Rice
This theme is only with Rice and not Rice Flour! So you can cook your rice in however way you want and share with us. It can be any cuisine.