>> Wednesday, July 1, 2015
The current 2015 BM details can be found in the Blogging Marathon Page.
If you want to check out older BM details, check the BM Archives
If you are new and want to join us, check out the BM Guidelines and Rules
Now lets move on to the August month themes.
Since we have a month to prepare, please avoid doing last minute posting, prepare ahead and schedule, which should give you enough time to read the fellow participating blogger's post in leisure.
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
As the theme name says, cook any 3 healthy dinners with your family and share with us. The choice is yours and there is no restriction on what you cook. Obviously I would expect something elaborate yet healthy for your folks.
Cook 3 Stuffed Pastas
I know we have been cooking lot of Italian off late, I thought we still have a long way to go in covering the wonderful cuisine. So in the same lines, I thought I could ask you all to cook 3 stuffed Pastas. For ideas, check out this page.
I know I am partial to Chocolate, however ever since knowing Nutella, its become a family favorite, or atleast my kids. So why not make more with the Nutella and enjoy. The star ingredient is Nutella and I would expect you to cook a dish featuring this sauce.
Make in a muffin
I love mini and single servings. That's exactly what you can do, when you start cooking in a muffin. The dishes can be sweet, dessert or main dish as well. You could get as creative as you can.
Select the french cuisine and do one category a day. All three days should not be the same.
No Bake Dessert refers to anything that's served as a dessert and not involves baking. It could be no bake cheese cake or bars or anything that you could think of.