>> Monday, June 16, 2014
For those of you who are landing here for the first time, then please check out these posts on Blogging Marathon, you can read about all the history, the thought process that's gone in everything in one place in the BM#18 intro
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
This edition is hosted by Kalyani and she is calling ideas for all Iron Rich Recipes for Kids. Do check her announcement for more details.
The next edition of Kid's Delight is hosted by Nandoos Kitchen. And she wants you to make Healthy snacks box recipes!
South Indian Meal Dishes
Pick specific cuisine from any of the South Indian States (Andhra, TN, Kerala and Karnataka) and prepare 3 authentic dishes that are part of the thali. Please refer to the thalis that are cooked in these states. The dishes be side dish, can be veg or non veg. It can't be rice or rotis. The three dishes should be part of the regular thali dishes.
All about Millet
Can be any millet, can form, but highlighting a millet for each day. Can be the same millet used for all three days, however in different course of a meal.
As the theme says, it has to be something that is light and served inbetween meals. preferably during the evening to take care of the long break. Should not be simply a fried snack served, should cater to proper meal, can feature a carb based tiffin.
Carb free meals
Well this if for those of you, who want to do Carb Free Meals, be it for dieting or simply wanting to avoid carbs in your meal. Please do dishes that are carb free, however having all vital nutrients to make your diet healthy and good.
We have about three festivals and you can feature a special dish that is surely prepared for each of this festival. You can concentrate either one festival or do all three. The choice is clear, do one or three. And not two and one.
Misc - Food related
- Edible Art
- Plating techniques
- Behind the scenes in your food shooting
Choose of the above and do the same option for all three days.
All three days have to be from only one option. If you are selecting to do edible art, then you should focus only that for all three days.
Please make sure you mention which mega BM it is.