>> Friday, May 16, 2014
For those of you who are landing here for the first time, then please check out these posts on Blogging Marathon, you can read about all the history, the thought process that's gone in everything in one place in the BM#18 intro
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
This is hosted by Jayanthi, who is calling ideas for Kid friendly dishes that can be packed and sent for school.
This edition is hosted by Kalyani and she is calling ideas for all Iron Rich Recipes for Kids.
Cooking with Alphabets:
C, E, R
F, M, S
N, P, T
K, V, O
"Do E - N from this list of Breakfast Food"
From the list, pick any three dishes that are between the range E - N and do three dishes. You can repeat the letter as well. (For example, you can do Egg burji on toast, Egg)
Pick one ingredient from below, cook/bake with that ingredient for all three days
Corn (as whole and not flour)
Methi Leaves/ Fenugreek
Please note that all three days will have to be the same ingredient that you select.
You can cook on all three days or bake as well.
Pickling all the way
One from different state and not the same.
Dishes essentially that suit being packed and taken for picnic. Can be from any cuisine, any course.
As the theme says, make what's special for summer! Can be any course as well.