>> Saturday, February 16, 2013
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- Same theme can't be taken by one blogger.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
The next edition will be something very close to my heart, the Street Food! Well Kids love it and I love it too. Preeti will be hosting the event, so create the street foods that your kids love, in your kitchen and send it to her!
Cooking from a bookEverybody agreed having this theme will be great as they can cook from the books they have. To make it a bit more challenging, I decided to give a list. You can cook from different books, it can be a fiction, cookbook etc. But should fall under these combinations
From any 3 different book, pick one ingredient and cook any one combination:
Starter/ Finger Food
Soup / Juice
Pick one Ingredient and make three dishes
Soups and Salads
Well with Summer fast approaching us, let's do some soups and salads. And it has have one star ingredient as mentioned below
One Vegetable Cream/as such
Sandwiches without using Bread
When you think of Sandwiches, you only think of bread, so why not get innovative and showcase other things that can be made as a sandwich. Essentially sandwich means between two things, so let your imagination go wild!
As the name says, dish out some authentic Goan cuisine.
Well would you know there is a separate category under Smoked Dishes? I didn't know and hopefully end of this will know some dishes
Special Theme - Do three weeks and for the 4th week you get to do the special theme.
Revising Old post with new pictures