>> Friday, November 16, 2012
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- Same theme can't be taken by one blogger.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
Come December and you might want to make some desserts for your Kids. We were almost wanting to make it Chocolate. Then we decided we would include the whole stuff to make it easy for the kids.
So send us any dessert that your Kids love and Veena would love to do a round up of those delicious treats!
Ok this needs no introduction right. But just to make it little tough you can only make cupcakes and muffins and all of them have to be eggless. Both cupcakes and muffins should be eggless and can have anything chocolate. Meaning you can bake with choco chips, sauce etc. Not necessary that the entire cake has to be of chocolate base.
Let's get back to make traditional dishes, however you get to make only what's listed here. From the below list, select any three and post.
Carrots in 3 different ways
As the theme says, using carrots make any three dishes, any course, any cuisine.
With us having so many Festivals, it's obvious one has to plan well. Meaning there are some who make homemade stuffs, be it food, crafts ect for Diwali Gifts. Basically under this theme you can post anything related to your preparation that you would do for any Festival. Be is cooking in huge number or making handmade gifts etc.
Zero Oil cooking
Being healthy conscious, you can convert a dish to make it without Oil. PS: The recipe originally should require oil in it's cooking. You can't post dishes that basically don't require oil and call it Zero Oil cooking. If you are making a biryani, you can should how you did without using oil / butter or how you replaced it.
As the theme says, anything and everything that are prepared for Christmas. You can bring into focus on dishes that are popular in your region.
Special Theme - Revisiting the old with new pictures