Announcing Kid's Delight - Street Food

>>  Thursday, January 20, 2011

After a delicious treat with Chocolates, I thought Kids would love another dose of tempting Street Food, this time all made at home. I know how much my daughter loves Pani Puri or when I got her to make Bhel Puri at home with me.There are so many other Street Food that comes in many forms and varieties.

Of course there are the other Chat dishes that catch the little one's fancy. Imagine their pleasure when we make it at home and give them a treat!

Indian Street Food are anything and everything that get offered right off the streets offered from the portable stalls. For more details on what all fall into this, read about the Indian Street Food.

Please check out the rules and send in your entries either through the entry form or through email to by 15th February 2011.

I hope you will enjoy taking a walk down the lane with your wonderful dishes!

Looking forward to your entries.

The Chocolate Round up will be up soon. Thank you again for all those yummy entries.

Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Priya Suresh, Jay, Gayathri, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema, Reva, Ayeesha, Veena, Usha & Soumya.


PJ January 20, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Yummy theme Srivalli.Count me in :)

Umm Mymoonah January 20, 2011 at 8:56 PM  

That's a nice theme, happy hosting. Will try to send some entries :)

Smitha January 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

thats a nice theme Srivalli!..I will try make something! I have been missing this event always..

Check out a new event at my blog starting today!...hope you will participate....

Veggie Hut January 20, 2011 at 9:59 PM  

I am sending u one soon.. I have bhel puri in my drafts!

Kankana January 21, 2011 at 3:06 AM  

Great blog concept ! SO now you manage two blog !! I am a new blogger still learning :)

veena krishnakumar January 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

will send my entry in a day or two:-)

Priya January 21, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

Fantastic theme Valli, will send mine soon..

Usha January 22, 2011 at 4:19 AM  

Nice theme!

Pia January 22, 2011 at 5:55 PM  

Nice theme!! will try to send some entries for this event

A new event,Innovative Salads, has started in the, I will really happy if you will participate in it

Innovative Salads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP