Waffle Grilled Cheese Sandwich

>>  Friday, August 19, 2016

For the second day of BM#67 under Breakfast recipes for Kids, I have yet another simple breakfast that my kids love, that I must have cooked and shared in as many ways as possible.

This time, the same sandwich is made in the waffle maker. I was supposed to make 3 dishes in a gadget and wanted to make use of my waffle maker. However, with the other site migration still ongoing, I didn't want to post there. So sort of combined both the themes.

The shape itself was very appealing and Peddu loved eating it. So it's a fun gadget if you want your kids to enjoy their meal.

Sending this to my Kids Delight, guest hosted by Nisha, themed on Breakfast for Kids

Waffle Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Ingredients Needed:

Sandwich Bread Slices - 4 nos
Cheese Slices - 2
Butter - 2 tsp
Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
Red Chili flakes - 1 tsp

How to make the Waffle Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Heat the waffle maker till it turns colour

Butter both sides of the bread and toast for couple of minutes.

Place the cheese slice in between the bread slices, sprinkle the red chili flakes and Italian seasoning. Place the other bread on top and press the down the waffle maker.

Cook for a couple of mins by when the light changes.

Remove and serve hot.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM


Kalyani August 23, 2016 at 10:25 AM  

waffle maker rules this BM :) sandwich usign that is a great idea :)

Harini-Jaya R August 24, 2016 at 10:00 PM  

God one, Valli. I have also chosen waffle maker and my older one gave me some fantastic ideas :)

Pavani N August 25, 2016 at 7:07 AM  

Love this idea of making grilled cheese in waffle maker. My son would be very happy if I make this for him.

Priya Suresh August 26, 2016 at 3:00 PM  

Seriously i want this grilled cheese sandwich rite now for my lunch, drooling here.

Sapana Behl August 31, 2016 at 7:02 PM  

Waffle grilled sandwich looks beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP