>> Friday, January 1, 2016
Hope 2016 will bring in more exciting foods to explore and we have an all rounded foodie experience!
2015 was yet another wonderful year for the Blogging Marathon group and we can't stop to begin another year of celebrating the food that's essence of everything!
This announcement is for February 2016.
Before going into the new themes, here are the links to some of the BM related pages.
I also decided I will be little more strict in handling late posts. I know real life sometimes becomes very tough to manage. However if you know it is going to be so, please do not sign up. I will understand. But if you are signing up, then I expect you to be prompt in posting and reading fellow BM blogs.
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
The 3rd and 4th week of February will be hosted by Kalyani. She will be announcing the event on her blog by 15th Feb.
Make three drinks
Make three drinks from any one of the below
In this theme, you will have to pick one and make three different drinks. The highlight has to be one ingredient. You can mix that main ingredient with rest of the ingredients listed above, however the focus should be one main ingredient that you select.
Top 100 Dishes
Pick three from this list http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/top-100-recipes
This has to be of Indian origin. Can be from any state and any type. One can even check out those sweets that have been adapted and popular in other Indian settled places in other countries.
This can include one pot meals, combo meals, all those that are essential a complete meal. Even if one dish is prepared, the picture should frame the complete meal. Like if one is making a gravy, then the accompanied dish has to be clicked as well, like Rice or Bread alongside.
And it can't be gravy for all three days. Or Sandwiches for all three days too.
Pick three from this list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_root_vegetables
Anti Inflammatory Foods
Food that help reduce Inflammation. Again the vegetable or fruit has to be different for all 3 days.
Special Theme - Bookmarked