Moroccan Honey and Butter Syrup

>>  Saturday, September 26, 2015

For the plain msemen, Morrocans serve it with a Honey butter syrup. I was almost giving up on making this, when suddenly I felt I had to make for the taste atleast. It was good that I made.This butter tasted so delicious.

The recipe was very simple, just heat butter in a pan, add honey as you like, let it bubble and remove to be served right away.

Moroccan Honey and Butter Syrup

Butter - 1 tbsp
Honey - 2 tbsp

Heat the butter in a non stick pan, then add the honey directly. Let the butter bubble for couple of minutes, and stir well to combine. 

Serve immediately with Moroccan Msemen


vaishali sabnani September 26, 2015 at 2:37 PM  

I am sure this butter must have tasted reason not to...honey has an amazing flavor and butter..well we all know about it...must be a little like caramel..sounds real good.

Sapana Behl September 27, 2015 at 2:26 AM  

Honey must have tasted yum with butter.

Usha Rao September 27, 2015 at 4:16 AM  

I am sure it tasted very good. When I was young I use to eat my rotte with honey. 😊

Nivedhanams Sowmya September 27, 2015 at 11:34 AM  

yummy combo of honey and butter...

Sandhiya September 29, 2015 at 6:24 PM  

Sounds interesting.It must be delicious.

Srividhya September 29, 2015 at 7:48 PM  

I should try this for roti and pancakes too. Thanks for sharing Valli

Archana Potdar October 1, 2015 at 6:57 PM  

I am sure it will taste great with lot many things, even ice cream and kulfi...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP