Nutella Chocolate Milkshake ~ Nutella Recipes

>>  Tuesday, August 4, 2015

For the second day of cooking with Nutella, I decided to make a very simple milkshake. From the moment my kids saw me making it, until it was served, I was followed and threatened to drink it before it could even get chilled. At one point, they even said they won't mind drinking it hot!

Since I was cooking all at one shot, I had to make sure I phased the desserts over for all meals. This they had before they could even sit for their lunch. So it was more like a mid day snack for them. Of course when it comes to a milkshake, who cares what time of the day it is!

I mostly add Vanilla Ice cream in the final stage, I skipped it today.

And the No Bake dessert is a No Bake Chocolate Lasagna!

Nutella Chocolate Milkshake

Makes 4 servings

Ingredients Needed

Whole milk - 4 cups
Cocoa powder - 3 tsp
Nutella - 1/2 cup
Sugar as required
Chocolate shaving and Chocolate syrup for topping

How to make the Nutella Milkshake

Boil milk as required. Add sugar and let it melt. Then add the cocoa powder in a small bowl with milk to completely dissolve it and then add to the boiling milk.

Finally add nutella and let it cook in simmer till everything comes together.

Cool and refregerate till serving.

Serve with chocolate shaving and chocolate syrup.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM


Nivedhanams Sowmya August 4, 2015 at 10:06 AM  

it is not surprising kids could not resist the temptation!!! it is soooo drool worthy!!

Padma Rekha August 5, 2015 at 7:45 PM  

I don't like ice cream in milkshake i feel ice cream makes the milk shake more liter. that chocolate sprinkles on top makes it more chocolaty

Pavani N August 5, 2015 at 8:54 PM  

Nutella milkshake looks so yummy Valli. I know how kids hover around when they know something they like is being made in the kitchen -- they suddenly double hungry and extremely restless :-) To avoid that I make sure not to tell them until after the photo shoot ;-)

sneha datar August 8, 2015 at 2:31 PM  

I am sure your kids must have loved this nutella milkshake.

Harini-Jaya R August 10, 2015 at 8:19 PM  

My little one loves this milk shake.

praba bubesh August 13, 2015 at 9:16 PM  

yum milkshake..chocolate shavings on top add to its deliciousness..

Sowmya :) August 16, 2015 at 2:35 PM  

Drooling over the milkshake now....looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP