Garlic Butter Cheese Popcorn | How to make Popcorn with Garlic Butter and Cheese

For the second day of enjoying a movie with snacks, I had to do a Popcorn no doubt! Though we keep making regular one, I have already made with different flavours. I have a caramel popcorn and I have made others, though it didn't get shared here.

I thought the Movie Date Snack for the perfect time to do another flavour for the blog as well. Most of our movie nights are with chips, popcorns and puffs. So I wanted to share some of what I normally make at home.

This version with garlic butter and mozzarella cheese, was very delicious. 


Garlic Butter Cheese Popcorn

Ingredients Needed:

Popcorn Kernels - 1/2 cup
Oil - 1/2 tsp
Garlic Herbs Butter - 1 tsp
Mozzaralla Cheese - 3 tbsp
Salt to taste

How to make the Popcorn

Heat a pressure cooker without the washer or whistle on the lid.

When the pan becomes hot, add the oil, salt and the kernals and saute well. Continue sauting till the first kernel pops.

When it starts popping, cover it with lid and keep shaking it. Lower the flame to low/medium.

Once the kernels stop popping, switch off the flame and immediately add the garlic butter, cheese.

Give one good shake so that the popcorn gets fully covered.

Serve right away or store in a tight container.

This also goes for my Kids Delight event, hosted by Sandhya themed on Snacking all the way



Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

Labels: , , , , , ,