badge


1 Minute Microwave Nutella Cake | 3 Ingredient Nutella Cake

>>  Thursday, June 11, 2015

This must be yet another of those quickest desserts I have made. Making it in microwave hardly takes time and since I was also doing the 3 ingredient Dishes, I wanted to use something thats easily available all the time.

I used Nutella as its always stocked. I read some Nutella cakes with eggs, again all Microwave cakes and mostly mug cakes. I am huge fan of Mug cakes as its so quick and easy to make. However all my mugs broke and I am on the way to replace them soon.

Coming to this recipe, I used a pinch of baking powder, so technically this should be 4 ingredient dish. However without baking powder this comes out well. I served this with a scoop of ice cream and Konda was going gaga over it. She enjoyed all by herself and I think this is something she will be making herself soon.





1 Minute Microwave Nutella Cake

Ingredients Needed:

Nutella - 2 tbsp
All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
Milk - 2 tbsp (as required)
Baking powder a pinch

How to make the MW Nutella Cake

In a MW safe bowl, take the nutella, whisk well, then add flour, baking powder, mix. Slowly add the milk by teaspoon and mix till  you get the right consistency.

Microwave for 30 secs, check and again mw for 30 secs.

Serve right away with a scoop of ice cream!



This also goes for my Kids Delight event, hosted by Sandhya themed on Snacking all the way


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM


16 comments :

praba bubesh June 11, 2015 at 12:05 AM  

perfect midnight little sneak snack...droolworthy...

Suma Gandlur June 11, 2015 at 4:06 AM  

Bet it was yummy. I tried a similar version for baking marathon and loved it.

vaishali sabnani June 11, 2015 at 5:56 AM  

That's a perfect one for chocolate cravers, quick and perfect balance, good one !

sangeetha June 11, 2015 at 12:27 PM  

Yummy.. I am gonna make this for my hubby's birthday.. Will let you know how it was.

Kalyani June 12, 2015 at 9:50 AM  

Have made this and we enjoy it occasionally ...

Priya Suresh June 12, 2015 at 10:10 PM  

Prefect feast for chocoholic like me, i want to finish the cake.

Harini-Jaya R June 13, 2015 at 4:08 AM  

I am so making this Valli. I am sure my little one will be happy to have this!

Archana Potdar June 13, 2015 at 2:56 PM  

Well my hidden bottle of nutella will come to use soon.

Chef Mireille June 14, 2015 at 8:18 AM  

with the ice cream....what a treat!

Sowmya :) June 14, 2015 at 12:34 PM  

It's just so right for chocolate cravings at odd hours .....quick and yumm

Padmajha PJ June 14, 2015 at 6:45 PM  

I love these sort of 1 minute cakes!Lovely cake with nutella!

Varadas Kitchen June 15, 2015 at 8:14 AM  

Chocolate cake and ice cream is simply delicious.

Priya Srinivasan June 15, 2015 at 1:16 PM  

I make this minute cake for both the kiddos, when they ask for chocolate cake immediately!!! adding nutella makes it more delicious and kid-attractive. serving it with ice-cream takes the dessert to another level!!!

Sandhya Ramakrishnan June 15, 2015 at 7:35 PM  

Love the cake with that dollop of ice cream. This is my kind of late night snack :)

Pavani N June 16, 2015 at 8:49 PM  

I made a Nutella mug cake yesterday with many more ingredients yesterday. I wish I saw your recipe earlier. What's not to love about nutella mug cake -- quick, tasty & a big kid pleaser :-)

sneha datar July 9, 2015 at 12:14 PM  

This is tempting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

myTaste.in

Cooking 4 all Seasons

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP