Double Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies ~ Egg Substitutes in Baking

When I baked this cookie, I was wondering if I was opening myself to a new name for myself. The current fancy being Peanut butter. The peanut butter chips were such push that I had to try different combinations. Plus as I said I was baking a huge batch to pack for my nephew and niece and that just gave me all the push required to bake new varieties.

Though this dough again had peanut meal and peanut butter, the cocoa ensured it's masked. And of course the dough also had chocolate chip. It was altogether a new experience mixing peanut with chocolate and if you like the peanut taste, you will surely love this.
The peanut butter chips were getting disappeared as such and I didn't want to let the opportunity go by not trying it out in different forms. Trust me, the baked chips comes out all strong, only to softly crumble down almost melting down, when you tough the tip. That's such a wonderful sight I tell you! Imagine biting into this cookie, with peanut butter chip, melting in your mouth. Wow

Anyway even the boys couldn't detect anything different in this cookie and everything was promptly devoured. I particularly love the tops! 







Double Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

Ingredients Needed:

Peanut Flour - 3/4 cup
Peanut Butter - 2 tbsp 
Flour - 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
Egg Replacer - 1 tbsp (mixed with 3 tbsp)
Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Butter - 3 tbsp
Salt a pinch
Dark Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup
Peanut Butter Chips - 1/2 cup
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder - 1/4 tsp

How to make Double Peanut Butter Cup Cookies

Roast the peanuts, allow to cool and make the meal. 

Take 1/2 cup peanut meal, add oil and blend to make Peanut butter.

In a bowl take the peanut flour/meal along with peanut butter, add brown sugar, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, egg replacer mix, baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix everything well.

Add the flour as required to get a soft dough. Mix in the Dark Chocolate Chips. Make balls and pinch out small balls. Press peanut butter chip on top of each cookies

Pre heat the oven at 185 C and bake the cookies for 15 mins 





Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 51


An InLinkz Link-up

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,