Eggless Strawberry Icecream | How to make Strawberry Ice Cream ~ 3 Ingredient Recipe

We are starting the final week of the BM#50, this week I will be doing Kid's Delight - Beat the Heat theme. Ever since I selected to make this theme, I have been wondering what I should make for this theme. While one would think its pretty easy to select this, I was clear that I wanted to make something cool and nice to really beat the heat.

We have been having pretty cooler climate till end of February, that extended to early March. All of a sudden we had a surge in the heat, that left us all so hot and dry. I know you must be thinking I have gone nuts talking about a nice weather in Madras. Well it was that and much better too.
Only we have an early summer already. And apt to the season, I decided to make chilled dishes. Chilled dishes naturally means Ice Creams, Coolers, Popciles, Kulfis and the never ending list of Desserts

I have some handful Ice Cream Recipes and looked like I hadn't done Strawberry yet. Strawberry hasn't found many fans at home. Peddu is the only one who loves this fruit and we get it only for him. Even I am not very fond of the tart taste. However for a new post, I am always ready for experiment.

Funnily Konda liked the strawberry in Ice cream form, while Peddu was more for the fresh fruit. 

Sending this to Nisha, who is hosting my Kid's Delight, themed on Beat the Heat

This is one of those amazing 3 Ingredient Recipes. Make sure you freeze it and cream it again to get the perfect Ice Cream texture.




Eggless Strawberry Icecream

Ingredients Needed:

Strawberry, hulled - 1 cup
Condensed Milk - 3/4 cup
Cream - 1 cup

How to make Strawberry Icecream

Wash and wipe the strawberries well. Then once you hull all the fruits, make a puree of the berries.

In a bowl, take the condensed milk and cream. Mix well, then add the pulp and blend it well.

In a freezing bowl, transfer and let it set for 4 -5 hrs. Remove and beat again. Freeze till serving.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM

Labels: , , , , , , , ,