badge


How to make Fry Sauce ~ Dip for French Fries

>>  Saturday, January 24, 2015

Under Pick one, Do three, I had selected three pages from Wiki and asked everybody to select one page from which they can do three posts. The three pages were related to Sauces, Food stubs and Bread Stubs. Seeing what my friends had done for the last two weeks, I thought it was either going to be bread or food for me. I was yet to decide and was harping on the fast that I would pick up something this week and cook over the weekend. 

With the trip planned for the Sankranthi and not having done anything on the other blog, I was left with nothing done. I had to decide fast and it was Sauce that was finally decided. Since I knew whatever I cook, if I was planning on getting it enjoyed and done with, it had to be something kids related. So it was!
The first sauce for today is a sauce called Fry Sauce, surprisingly this is a sauce that's served along with French Fries, Burgers etc. Imagine my surprise knowing this one. I wanted to try it right away. Then it required mayonnaise, so I ended up making eggless mayonnaise again for this sauce.

Making Fry Sauce is so simple, it only requires handful of ingredients.
Fry Sauce for French Fries

Ingredients Needed

Eggless Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
Hot and Sweet Tomato Ketchup - 2 -3 tbsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Black pepper as required

How to make the sauce

In a bowl, mix in the eggless mayonnaise, vinegar, ketcup and pepper. Stir well and serve with French Fries.

Notes:

This sauce is originally made with regular Tomato Ketchup, I used H&S to make it more spicy.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing this BM


17 comments :

Leena Chandrashekar January 24, 2015 at 9:21 PM  

Fries and dips are very tempting...yumm

Srividhya January 24, 2015 at 11:42 PM  

yummy and simple dip.. I love these dips recipes.

Varadas Kitchen January 25, 2015 at 4:00 AM  

Mayo based sauce with French fries is a new combo for me. Sounds very interesting.

vaishali sabnani January 25, 2015 at 7:37 AM  

Oh that was super quick...one really does nt have to do much ..and wow a sauce is done.

Priya Suresh January 26, 2015 at 3:13 AM  

Wow, this sauce sounds very delicious, will give a try soon.

Chef Mireille January 27, 2015 at 6:08 AM  

we dont get hot and sweet ketchup here but I am sure this tastes awesome

sneha datar January 27, 2015 at 2:59 PM  

A yummy sauce to go with french fries.

Priya Srinivasan January 27, 2015 at 6:54 PM  

Tempting platter valli, that sauce and fries by the side, must be a divine combo!!!

Sapana Behl January 28, 2015 at 2:18 AM  

Very interesting dip for French fies .I have some eggless mayo ,will try it for sure.

Kalyani January 30, 2015 at 1:11 PM  

Good way to use up Mayo. Fries are always tempting 😥 no wonder the calories add up so sooon 😊😊

Jayanthi Sindhiya January 30, 2015 at 9:41 PM  

That's a fantastic dip..My little sister will go nuts for these :)

Sandhya Ramakrishnan January 31, 2015 at 2:00 AM  

This is such a good one :) Fries as such can be so addictive, pair it with a sauce like this and I will be happily munching the whole batch myself :)

Pavani N February 3, 2015 at 1:50 AM  

I used to eat french fries with mayo almost everyday during my masters. Those were the days when I cared little about diet and calories.
Your fries and mayo sauce reminded me of my good old days. That is one addictive and delicious combo.

Harini-Jaya R February 3, 2015 at 6:06 AM  

Very interesting dip. I should make the eggless mayo.

Jayanthi February 3, 2015 at 10:39 AM  

The sauce is so easy to make Valli. I'm sure they would go well with frankie roll or wraps and sandwiches too. My imagination is running wild on where else we can use this sauce. Nice pick!

Archana Potdar February 5, 2015 at 6:47 PM  

Hey wow this is my kind of sauce. Simple no cooking.:D

Suma Gandlur February 10, 2015 at 9:40 AM  

Honestly Valli, I didn't know that there was a fry sauce. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

myTaste.in

Cooking 4 all Seasons

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP