Cheese Pasta with Mayonnaise Sauce

>>  Monday, November 17, 2014

We are starting the third week of BM# 46, this week I will be doing Kid's Delight - Pizzas, Pasta and Noodles. I was so trilled to take up this theme as I knew this will be my kids favorite. Chinnu loves pasta with white sauce. However he always wants the onion cream pasta. He was reluctant to taste this. Then once he did, he wanted more and more!

I make so many varieties of pastas, so wanted to try something new. So made this Maynnaise Sauce. I normally make it with just flour, milk and butter. This time I used corn flour and then blended with oil to get a creamy sauce.

This was such a delicious treat for all! Sending this to Mir, who is hosting my Kid's Delight, themed on "Pizzas, Pastas n Noodles".

I am also doing a Combo Dishes this week in Cooking 4 all Seasons.

Cheese Pasta with Mayonnaise Sauce

Ingredients Needed:

For the Mayo Cream Sauce

Maida / All purpose Flour - 2 tbsp
Corn Flour - 1 tsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Milk - 1 cup
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Salt to taste

Processed Cheese, Mozzarella, Cheddar cheese - 1/4 cup
Red Chilli flakes

Boiled Pasta - 2 cups
Water - 1 cup

How to make Cheese Pasta with Mayonnaise Sauce

In a non stick pan, heat butter, add the flour, corn flour, saute well. Slowly add the pepper, salt and combine everything well.

Cook on high till the flour is well cooked and blended well. Allow to cool

Then pulse it well with a tsp of olive oil/cooking oil.

To make the pasta:

Boil the pasta with twice the water till done. Drain and toss well with oil, so that it doesn't clamp together.

In a non stick pan, add the mayo sauce, boiled pasta, salt and pepper for taste and add little water. Bring to boil.

Then transfer to a serving MW bowl, sprinkle grated cheese on top, along with red chili flakes and MW for a minute.

Serve hot.

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 46


Usha November 17, 2014 at 1:09 AM  

Can smell the cheese pasta till here.. :) Yummy

Ranjana's craft blog November 17, 2014 at 9:43 AM  

Looks yummy :). Will try once, my son is demanding this.

sushma November 17, 2014 at 9:18 PM  

Looks yummy. My son would love it.

Nivedhanams Sowmya November 17, 2014 at 9:25 PM  

just now saw ur authentic pumkin kuzhambu and here u r in the other end of the world with pasta dishes... how do you do all this!!! so tempting..

The Pumpkin Farm November 17, 2014 at 9:43 PM  

ahh i am hungry all over again wish food never stayed on me and i could eat whatever i liked whenever

Jeena suraj November 17, 2014 at 10:46 PM  

Pasta is really tempting.. Nice

Srividhya November 18, 2014 at 12:49 AM  

Love the home made mayo. I always go with store bought one. Great idea. Thanks

Archana Potdar November 18, 2014 at 9:24 AM  

mmmmmmmmmmmmm! I want some Valli.

Jayanthi November 19, 2014 at 12:52 AM  

My kids love pasta too they look delicious.

Priya Suresh November 19, 2014 at 11:37 PM  

Mayonnaise sauce, the name itself makes me hungry, drooling over that pasta..

Padma Rekha November 20, 2014 at 2:02 PM  

yummm creamy pasta my favorite. I add some color bell pepper cubes...

sneha datar November 20, 2014 at 9:26 PM  

Delicious pasta, yummy.

Harini-Jaya R November 22, 2014 at 6:47 AM  

My kids will love this!!

Pavani N November 23, 2014 at 9:12 PM  

Interesting way of making mayo. Pasta looks creamy and delicious.

Chef Mireille November 24, 2014 at 8:43 AM  

not sure if I would call this a mayo - guess I am being to technical:) but regardless this is a yummy looking pasta

Srivalli November 24, 2014 at 9:43 AM  

Mir, You are right..I should have mentioned it as Vegetarian adapted Mayo..:)..even technically I won't call this harm I guess..:)

Jayanthi Sindhiya November 24, 2014 at 3:39 PM  

Creamy cheesy deliciousness which any kid (or adult ) would love to finish :)

Kalyani November 26, 2014 at 3:54 PM  

I love the cutesy bowl you used there valli - been looking for one for a longggg time now !

pasta looks great !!

Archana Potdar January 30, 2015 at 8:28 PM  

Awesome pasta. I cannot make up my mind what i want to look at the pasta or the recipe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP