badge


Kid's Delight Potluck Party for Anniversary Celebrations ~ Round up

>>  Thursday, October 23, 2014

Here's the round of the Kid's Delight Potluck Party, held on account of the Blog's Anniversary. It's been a customary event that takes place to celebrate the birthday and I usually hold a Kid's party, as there is nothing more interesting than planning for a party for the Kids. 

My twins celebrated their birthday this month and I borrowed some of these ideas for their day. Hoping to try out some more from this list. I have given as in a menu, surprisingly there is no Rice dish. 

I would like to thank each of you, who have taken time to send in your entries.

Beverages 

Spanish Hot Chocolate from me


Vietnamese Iced Coffee from me


Breads

French Milk rolls from Priya Srinivasan


Grape Poppy Bread from Mireille


Masala poori from PJ


Potato Peas Sandwich with Garlic Bread


Chilli Cheese Sandwich with Chinese style Tomato Soup from Home cook food


Muffins

Strawberry Almond Muffins from Mireille


Raspberry Quinoa Muffins from Mireille


Orange muffins from Sarita


Chocolates 

Brazilian Chocolate Truffles from Priya Srinivas


Chocolate Milk Burfi from Priya Srinivas


Mexican Fudge from me


Snacks

Bread Pakoda from Harini


Mini taco salad cups from Mayuri


Eggplant mini pizza from Mayuri


Chakri from Mayuri


Sugar-Coated Almonds from me


Fairy Bread from Suma


Meal on their own

Carrot Tomato Sevai from PJ


Russian Buttermilk Pancakes from me


Pesto Rolls from Srividhya


Baked Mac n Cheese from Srividhya


Curries - Side Dishes for Rotis, Naans and Rice

Paneer Lababdar from PJ



and from me the below

Restaurant Style Kadai Vegetable


Paneer Curry


Mattar Paneer


Desserts

Date-Almond Nuggets from Harini


Apple dessert pizza from Mayuri


Peanut ladoos from Mayuri


Ghee kera from Mayuri


Halawet Ahmad from me


Persian Halvah from me


Qatari Sticky Custard Balls from me


Semolina Halva from me


Dark Chocolate Nutella Mousse from me


Pomegranate Ice Cream from me


Cheese Stuffed Dates from Suma


Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks with Sprinkles from Suma


Rose Kulfi from Srividhya


Peanut Butter Parfait from Home cook food


Instant Chocolate Pie from Home cook food


Paneer and Gulkand Kheer and Kulfi from Home cook food


Hope you enjoyed!


0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

myTaste.in

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP