badge


Mango Orange Pomegranate Delight!

>>  Saturday, May 24, 2014

We are on the final and fourth week of BM#40 and it's going to be refreshing attack from my side! I had opted to make Yeasted Bread for the fourth week because I had one yeasted bread ready and thought I could easily make two more. Somehow something told me that I was better off thinking of something else. 

Lucky me, Mocktails had a space and I thought I could easily make them to save myself. And guess what? The Oven died on me, so my instinct was right afterall and it was a good thing I had these drinks ready!

Though I had assumed making these drinks would be a breeze, it wasn't as there was just me and parents. How much can we drink all of this ourselves. So I made one drink a day and all of us really enjoyed.
However if you expected I would be very brainy and think of so many different things, well I am sorry I had just the seasonal fruits and Hubby dear strictly warned me that I ought to clear the filled up fridge. 

With the mango season full on, the fridge was overflowing with them. The sudden trip meant these fruits will be left alone, so I had to make something right. 

Mocktail means non alcoholic drink, mixed with different flavours and juices to make exotic drinks. Well I am making up the later part atleast. I found some mangoes, orange and pomegranate. I thought I could create beautiful design on the outside. The glasses had its own mind and well you can see it for yourself!
Mango Orange Pomegranate Delight!

Ingredients Needed:

Mangoes, Orange and Pomegrante and a wee bit sugar if your punch is not right. You can add fuzz if you have. Mine was tasty as such and I don't prefer fuzz anyways.

Core and chop the mangoes. In a blender, take the mangoes, pomegranate and blend well. Once the juice is blended well, squeeze in the orange juice.

Mix well and serve!
Notes:

You could add mint leaves if you have


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 40


16 comments :

Sandhya Ramakrishnan May 24, 2014 at 1:25 AM  

I simply love your presentation valli. Such a lovely and refreshing blend of juices.

Sarita May 24, 2014 at 8:27 AM  

Great combination! I was thinking of this combination few days back..Looks yumm..

vaishali sabnani May 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM  

The citrusy orange is a perfect blend to many fruit juices and enhances the taste. Lovely combination.

prachi agarwal May 24, 2014 at 2:04 PM  

interesting combination di.......

Priya Suresh May 24, 2014 at 5:49 PM  

Mango orange and pomeganate, watelse we need, i want that huge glass.

Usha May 24, 2014 at 7:07 PM  

Your mango orange pomegranate delight is delightful! :) And it is so easy to make it as well.

Varadas Kitchen May 25, 2014 at 8:02 AM  

Lovely combination. Looks so refreshing!

Jayanthi May 26, 2014 at 7:41 AM  

You've proved it right that we should follow our instincts. The mango mocktail looks so refreshing. I'm sure it'll be well enjoyed in the Summer heat.

Harini-Jaya R May 27, 2014 at 6:49 PM  

That is a very interesting combo. I shall have to lay my hands on pom sometime soon.

Pavani N May 27, 2014 at 8:26 PM  

That is one colorful and delicious mocktail. I've never used pomegranate seeds on drinks, I might have to try this some time.

sushma May 28, 2014 at 8:52 PM  

Wow nice combo. Looks great

Sapana Behl May 28, 2014 at 11:35 PM  

Lovely drink and I like your presentation....

Sreevalli E May 29, 2014 at 10:00 PM  

Interesting combo of fruits.. Very refreshing.

Suma Gandlur May 30, 2014 at 8:22 AM  

Lovely drink and that garnish of pomegranate adds a nice contrast.

Archana Potdar June 14, 2014 at 10:36 PM  

Valli love it.

Kavya August 6, 2014 at 6:18 PM  

Hey awesome recipe.. I love mixed fruit juices like these.. I have KDD Harvest’s pomegranate juice.. I am thinking of buying mango and orange as well and making this for my kids today.. I love making such juices and treat for my kids and they love trying new stuff.. Do you think this will taste good like a slushy? My kids jus love slushies..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

myTaste.in

Cooking 4 all Seasons

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP