>> Wednesday, April 16, 2014
For those of you who are landing here for the first time, then please check out these posts on Blogging Marathon, you can read about all the history, the thought process that's gone in everything in one place in the BM#18 intro
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
The first half of May will be hosted by Priya Suresh, who is calling dishes that are Fat Free and Kid Friendly. Check out her announcement for more details
This is hosted by Jayanthi, who is calling ideas for Kid friendly dishes that can be packed and sent for school.
Yeasted Baked Bread
As the name says, make yeast base breads. It can be any type, sweet or savory and cabe with different starter etc. Only condition being it should be yeast based.
By name you can understand it has to be rich gravies, more like restaurant specials. So please get your nut pastes, creams out and make a lip smacking gourment gravies!
With the Summer on in our parts of the woods, why not make it chill by chilling out with Mocktails? Make some mocktails or if you rather make cocktail your wish of course!
Though nothing like a winter evening, where you can relax with hot pakoras, we can't ignore the summer as well right. So make some evening snack as per your season and enjoy! As the name says, it has to be a snack and not a meal.
Need I explain further?..make anything with Mango as the main ingredient and enjoy the season with the best of Mango dish you can make. Be it sweet or savory, Indian Sweets or Desserts, just about anything!
BM#39 Indian States Unused posts
With the BM#39 Mega Marathon being in full swing, I know many posts must have been done. This is your chance to showcase those extra dishes that you did for this Mega marathon but couldn't post, do it now. PS: This again has 4 member fill for each week. So I will shuffle based on the filling.