Dark Chocolate Mousse

We are starting the third week of Blogging Marathon # 38. This week I am going to do my favourite and my kids ever favourite chocolate dishes. Gayathri, who is hosting the Kid's Delight event this edition, has asked everybody to make chocolate dishes and here I am with a very simple, yet delicious Dark Chocolate Mousse. 

The making of this is so simple that you even wonder how with just handful of ingredients and such simple steps you land yourself in chocolate wonder world! This makes for great mini individual serving and I made just the use of it.

The recipe is inspired from Amma's mobile app and the moment I was glancing through the app, the first thing that was noticed was this recipe. I am not sure if it was by design. Anyway the recipe called for complete dark chocolate, however I replaced it with milk chocolate. Only dark chocolate is not so much loved by the boys. The moment they saw me making it, they were after me and with great difficulty I was able to refrain them from attacking these.
Still sweet that they are, they confirmed if I have clicked pictures. They loved everything about it, the fact that I was doing individual serving, with cream topping and ribbons on sides, they simply loved it.

Having returned from trip, I haven't cooked anything new for the blog. Konda was reminding me that and wanted to know what I was doing. I have have to plan out something more. Infact I had planned for a Chocolate Mela, you know what I might still announce it!









Dark Chocolate Mousse

Ingredients Needed:

Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
Milk Chocolate  - 1/4
Powdered Sugar/ Castor Sugar - 2 -3 tbsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Cream - 1/2 cup
Honey - 2 tbsp
Cream for topping as required

How to make the Chocolate Mousse

Roughly chop the dark chocolates and in a MW safe bowl, take it along with milk.

MW for 30 secs, remove and blend with a whipper.

MW again for 30 secs. Pass through a sieve if you find any lumps or whey.

Else add the sugar, honey and temper again.

Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for 1 -2 hours.

Serve with whipped cream on top.



Sending this to Gayathri, who is hosting my Kid's Delight event, themed on Chocolate this month

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 38

Labels: , , , , , , ,