>> Sunday, February 16, 2014
For those of you who are landing here for the first time, then please check out these posts on Blogging Marathon, you can read about all the history, the thought process that's gone in everything in one place in the BM#18 intro
- Should take up 2 weeks of BM without fail. It can be any two weeks.
- Will have to post on all 3 days with 2 weeks without fail
- You cannot take the same themes, except for the different Kid's Delight theme.
- Should follow the accepted theme all 3 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 3 days.
- Should link to the Blogging Marathon page.
- Is expected to actively give feedback on others post.
- Mandatory reading and commenting on fellow participating member.
Gayathri Kumar will be hosting the next edition and is calling for dishes with my favorite chocolate!. More when she announces.
Different types of Naans
Cooking method can be anything, both tandoori or regular is allowed. It can be stuffed and plain. However it should be only Naans and NOT Kulchas. So please do read up on this and enjoy your breads!
Cook from the How to cook the perfect series
Check out the number of dishes that have been perfected in this series and cook any three. This is not to say this is the perfect taste of something, you can always improvise on it further. Your three dishes should come from this with a link back so that we can read the original as well.
Soups and Salads with Sides
Pair either a soup or a salad with something on the sides. The sides need not be necessary made by you. However it should feature in your picture. Like you want to pair a bread stick with your soup. You can have store bought bread stick.
Gourmet Rice Dishes
Can be Indian or International, but it should not be your regular rice dishes but with something extra efforts and special.
One dish, different countries
Someone could pick crepe and then do:
Likewise we have similar dishes across countries. So all you have to do is pick up one dish and find out similar ones and do three different countries.
Remember the dish has to be same, having similarities from other countries.
"Read The Breakfast Bible" By Seb Emina and cook 3 dishes from the book.
You are free to use your imagination and cross the borders, however keeping within the scope of the book. Like if the recipe you select has something you can't use you are free to substitute.