Simple Microwave Chocolate Cake in Microwave

Coming to the second Kid Friendly Dish for the party was this simple and quick Microwave Chocolate Cake. Now I have so many microwave cakes and on top all are simple. I seriously didn't bother to check if I have done this proportion already. I had this written down and I simply wanted to make it and see if the proportion comes out well.

As you might know, all cakes have the same ingredients with varying proportion. I never bother about using exact measuring cups as I normally make with less quantity of flour and more than 3 -4 varieties at the same time. This makes sure I have some options for the kids. But remember they only want chocolate in any form.

So this is yet another simple and quick chocolate cake that gets done in microwave in just about 3 -4 minutes.

This is again for my Anniversary Party Food for Kids


Microwave Chocolate Cake

Ingredients Needed

All purpose flour / Maida - 1 cup
Powdered Sugar - 1 cup
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Unsalted butter - 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder - 3 tbs
Whole milk - 1 cup

How to make the chocolate Cake

Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl for about 30 secs

In a bowl, mix everything else well for 5 mins.

Pour this prepared batter into a greased microwave safe bowl and microwave for 4 mintues.

Allow to cool and serve warm.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 21

Labels: , , , , , , , ,