badge


3 Minute Microwave Nutella Chocolate Brownie

>>  Wednesday, October 10, 2012

For the second week, I wanted to make some dishes for the Anniversary Celebration. The dishes had to be something that would make my kids happy and what else can it be other than Chocolate. So I ended up making all the three dishes with Chocolate and on top in microwave. So I realised this could have been a fitting set of recipes for both chocolate theme that Vaishali hosted and my own Microwave Cooking.

I wonder why I took such a long time to decide to make, these took just about 6 7- minutes in making everything. I find it so funny that I have reached a stage when I don't really bother about the measuring cups to make these and can't bother about making a great fancy shots. My kids were just on the spring to dig into these, so a quick shot was all I could manage!

This recipe uses Nutella and cocoa and ends up being such a creamy chocolaty delight. This tastes great when served warm, so please microwave for 30 secs every time you serve. And yes since I was in a hurry, didn't take step by step, you can always refer to other Step by step picture posts.

This goes for my Blog's 4th Anniversary Celebration with Party Food for Kids.


Ingredients Needed

All purpose flour / Maida - 3 no of 1/4 cup*
Powdered Sugar -  2 no of 1/4 cup
Olive Oil - 1 no of 1/4 cup
Cocoa powder -  2 no of 1/4 cup
Nutella - 2 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup (as required to make a smooth liquid)
  
How to make the brownie

In a bowl, take all the ingredients along with milk get a smooth liquid.

Grease a microwave flat bowl and pout into the bowl.

Microwave for 4 mins

*Update on 5th May, I added 1/4 cup 3 times,  for lack of measuring tools handy..:) Same goes to the other ingredients as well. 2 servings of 1/4 powdered sugar. (This is to make a bigger cake as the original recipe was a cup)

Notes:

Since this is baked in microwave mode, it is best to consume it warm. So microwave for 30 secs before serving.

Also we don't require any baking powder in this recipe as it is a brownie and it turns out fudgy because of Nutella and Olive oil.


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 21


22 comments :

divya October 10, 2012 at 6:02 AM  

looks absolutely inviting and tempting.. very delicious recipe dear..

Spencer October 10, 2012 at 7:31 AM  

Looks delicious! I would so love to try some. I am sure it tastes great.

The Pumpkin Farm October 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM  

it in deed ought to be creamy and chocolaty with so much goodness in it

Nivedhanams Sowmya October 10, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

wow Valli!!! instant dhokla and now instant brownie!!! instant - way to go!! brownie looks so good!!
Sowmya
Ongoing Event - Healthy Foods for Healthy Kids - Combo Meals
Ongoing Event + Giveaway - CEDD – HONEY

vidya October 10, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

Hi,

I like your blogs. very intresting. Dont you need baking soda or pwder for this?

Vidya

Srivalli Jetti October 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

Thanks guys.

Vidya Thanks for the feedback. Since this is a brownie, there was no need for any raising agent. Look out for next recipe twm, you will find one with that too..

vaishali sabnani October 10, 2012 at 12:12 PM  

These quick recipes are a boon ..love them so so much!..looks absolutely delicious .

Vandana Rajesh October 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

The brownie looks so inviting and the 3 minute makes it so a must try!!

Gayathri Kumar October 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM  

What a fantastic looking brownie. My daughter will polish off the slice...

thoushaltcook October 10, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

I am in awe of that dark deep color. The brownie looks to die for.

Priya October 10, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

Yumm, wish to have a slice rite now..Love that super moist texture.

foodiliciousnan October 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM  

oh my! Just look at that brownie!! Love its texture. Btw do you think regular sunflower oil will work a well here? I always wonder about this when a recipe calls for olive oil

Jayanthi October 11, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

I love the texture and the brownie looks so fluffy and perfect. Who cares about fancy shots Valli once it gets in the mouth taste is all that matters. Super!!!

PriyaVaasu October 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM  

Anything with nutella is a sure hit with my kiddo. Love it!!!!

Prabha Mani October 11, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

wow, awesome ..book marking the recipe.. will make it soon :)

PJ October 11, 2012 at 10:22 PM  

Looks fabulous Srivalli.Will make this one for Lil one ,we love nutella too...

sushma October 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Brownies look soo yummy

Rajani S October 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM  

The cake looks perfect, I don't think even fancy preparations could have gotten such a nice click :)

Suma Gandlur October 13, 2012 at 3:46 AM  

Looks so perfect Valli. I am coming from the recent posts and so this one beats the other two, considering from the pics. :)

preeti garg October 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM  

wow, Great Recipe....

Ongoing Event & Giveaway
Visit @ My Blogs
Preeti's Kitchen Life
Preeti's Kitchen Menu

Anonymous May 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM  

Hello! I would love to make this, but I was wondering what does "3 no of 1/4 cup" mean? I don't understand the "3 no of" part...This looks so yummy and beautiful!! (: Thank you!
-Anna

Srivalli May 5, 2013 at 8:32 AM  

Anna Thanks for asking, I have updated the post..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

myTaste.in

Cooking 4 all Seasons

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP