How to Create a Post Template in blogger Blog | Food Blogging 101

I have been planning to post on Food Blogging for a long time, I realized I am never going to get on unless I just go ahead post something on this.

Though today's post is nothing related to Food Blogging, I thought it does help in that area.

For the Blogging Marathon, we use the same code linking to the Blogging Marathon page. It becomes tedious to copy paste the link on daily basis. This is what I have done by default to my editor. I use Post Template feature in blogger to overcome this task.

Every time a new member joins us, it becomes extremely tough trying to explain what I want. So decided that a pictorial will surely help in overcoming the problem.

Here’s how to incorporate this great time-saving feature in the old layout



"Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 14"
 Make sure the changes are saved, this you know when you get Settings were saved successfully.

Change to Compose to see the hyperlinked text!

Hit enter to type in your post, publish.


How to create post Template in the New Layout in Blogger




 Click on the "More Options" next to the New post as shown in the picture, then click on "Settings"




"Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 14"

 Make sure the changes are saved, this you know when you get Settings were saved successfully.





Hit enter to type in your post, publish.



Happy Blogging!

Labels: ,