badge


Eggless Brownies | Easy Eggless Chocolate Brownie | Step by Step Recipe

>>  Saturday, January 21, 2012

If you ever thought one can never make that crumbly, fluffy, soft, melt in the mouth cake version eggless, then you should just try this recipe! Just imagine, I must have tried so many combinations, so many different measurements. Finally I have the perfect measurement to get the perfect taste. Seriously!

I again wanted to see the different recipes that I have written over the many years of my recipe collection, I came across this recipe. I was actually looking for the Chocolate recipe that I was talking about. It was in Amma's old dairy, I went and browsed through it and later went through my own collection. I was amazed at the number of chocolate recipes I have stored. I thank all of those invisible recipe creators..:)..my eternal gratitude to them!

As always I tried with just a cup of flour and ended up with perfect small serving brownies.













Eggless Brownies 

Ingredients Needed:

Maida - 1 cup
Icing sugar - 3/4 cup
Cocoa - 1/4 cup
Milk - 5 tbsp
Melted butter - 5 tbsp
Curds - 6 tbsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Soda bicarb - 1/2 tsp
Salt a pinch

Dusting:
Icing Sugar
Chocolate Syrup for glace.

Preparation:

Prep small serving baking tin for baking. I greased with melted butter and dusted with icing Sugar. When you dust with flour you will have the flour taste on the outer side. so dusting with sugar makes it better.

Pre heat the oven at 230 C, then bake the brownie at 230 C for 10 mins, then at 185 for 2 -3 mins.

How to make Eggless Brownies

Sieve maida, cocoa, soda & baking powder in a bowl.

MW the butter to melt. Beat the curds to get uniform consistency.

Add all the wet ingredients to the flour and mix well with a spatula, making sure there are no lumps

Pour into the greased tins.

Bake 230 deg C for 10 mins, then reduce to 185 Deg C for 2 -3 mins.

Pour the syrup over the warm brownie and dust with sugar.


Notes:

Baking in the small tins, I felt if we bake in a bigger tray, it may not come out with the same porous texture.
If you like you can add chopped nuts to the batter.

Sending this to:
Kavi, who is guest hosting Kid's Delight themed on Something Sweet
and my own Chocolate Mela

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 12


12 comments :

foodiliciousnan January 22, 2012 at 12:52 AM  

Looks YUMMMYYYY :)

Priya January 22, 2012 at 2:42 AM  

Seriously i want to have a slice rite now.

Harini January 22, 2012 at 3:06 AM  

Awesome! I truly would like to try this out, but no takers at home :(

Uma January 22, 2012 at 6:34 AM  

I can't believe this is eggless one. the recipe has got a perfect texture. Like you I have a collection of recipes but only tamil and Indian recipe. :-)

Archana January 22, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

love it

Aarthi January 22, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

yummy brownies

Aarthi
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

The Pumpkin Farm January 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM  

wow, looks wonderful, eggless is a boon - DH hates eggs in cakes, this is bookmarked, like the small servings

Cool Lassi(e) January 23, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

That looks divine! I love brownies that have a perfect cakey texture!

Hemavathi Murari January 23, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

nice step by step preparation.

i should start over baking shortly.

Ongoing Event: MurariAnniversary-Giveaway-2012

rekhas kitchen January 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

Ohhh I have to try this for sure because no eggs in this looks so soft Valli.

Suma Gandlur January 24, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

Love the texture of that brownie.

aparna February 2, 2012 at 5:41 PM  

great brownies
everyone loved them
the one change i made was to
bake it for 5-6 mints at 185 deg c

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

myTaste.in

Cooking 4 all Seasons

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP