Blogging Marathon - An Update

>>  Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This Marathon was supposed to be for a month and it is but all of us felt that doing this was really fun. Agreed at times it was most taxing. When all I wanted to do was just sleep after a hectic work, I wanted to make sure I didn't miss a day. And there were days when I enjoyed it most as I experimented new dishes.

When I asked my fellow marathon bloggers, all felt it will be fun doing a weekly marathon based on a theme. So that's what we will be doing. Once I get a breather, will announce what and when the next marathon is going to be, whoever is interested can sign up.

I would like to thank my friends and readers for the support. Hope you will enjoy the next edition.


Bhagi February 1, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

Haven't been active for awhile and missed the blogging marathon. Would love to sign up for the new marathon.
Thanks Srivalli

Spoonfuls of love, added to every recipe !!! February 2, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

Looking forward to it

Reva February 2, 2011 at 1:50 AM  

Superb Srivalli...

PJ February 2, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Loved doing the marathon Srivalli.Looking forward to the second round :)

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal February 2, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

I could not join but loved seeing everyone so enthusiastically posting recipes every day :)

Hoping I can participate in a weekly one.

veena krishnakumar February 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

loved the marathon. Waiting for the second round. Thanks for everything srivalli

rekhas kitchen February 3, 2011 at 12:36 AM  

I would like to join this valli. missed the last marathon. waiting for this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP