Weekly Menu for Kids ~ Week 1

>>  Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pin It

Sunday makes everybody lazy I suppose. Finally after much contemplation on what I was going to do today, I decided to write down what I can make for the kids the coming week.

Planning Kid's Breakfast and Lunch makes things much easier to manage, especially when it listed out. We can at least hold out to them saying this is what is planned.
 

Week 2BreakfastLunch
MondayGarlic Bread with CheesePasta
Tuesday
Coconut Pulao with Kadala Curry
WednesdayMini UthappamsPav Baji
ThursdaySemiya UpmaCurd Rice with Potato Podimas
FridayOnion Tomato SandwichesSambar Sadam

Hopefully I am able to make what's decided. Enjoy whatever day is left out!

Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Priya Suresh, Jay, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema and Reva.


9 comments :

Jayashree January 9, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

I always wish I could plan, Valli....but it never works out for me.

Priya January 9, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

Great, i totally agree with Jaya,its never works out for me too..wish i could plan as u do Valli..

PJ January 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

Tempting menu.Can i be ur kid this week!? :D...

Nithya January 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM  

Lovely menu for the week.. adopt me as your kid this week :P would love to enjoy all those dishes :)

Nithya January 9, 2011 at 11:25 PM  

Pav baji for lunch is yummmm :) Wish my mom was like you :) She would always pack rasam sadam and curd rice for me during school days :(

nazarina January 10, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

My new years resolution should be taking your queue for planning ahead. Lord knows, I really do need to! You make delicious kid friendly dishes, a great gift to give to your little one!

Soumya January 10, 2011 at 8:52 AM  

wow...very healthy menu plan...

Pavani January 10, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

Yummy & healthy lunches Valli. I wish I could be as organized as you.

Sin-A-Mon (Monika) January 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM  

wow lovely choices.... all of them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP