badge


Announcing Kid's Delight ~ Finger Food

>>  Sunday, September 5, 2010

Having done with the round up of the previous edition I was seriously thinking what could be best as the next edition. While discussing it with Priya whose cute daughter comes to mind whenever I remember our meeting few months ago, she suggested I could do Finger Food. Well with toddlers around Finger Food is surely most essential to cover.

Refer Wiki for more ideas on what Finger Food covers

Check out some more ideas 

The above is just a guidance. You can trust your creativity for more ideas I am sure.



So here is what you got to do.

Prepare a dish that will be a finger food.

Post on your blog from now till October 15th, 2010.

Once done, you can fill in your details in the form below for the event (if you face problem please mail me, I will address it) If you really can't send it across, mail it to spicingyourlife@gmail.com

Link back to this announcement and add the logo so that we spread the news on the event.

The dish prepared should have been accepted by your own kid, kid from your family or friends. Or even something that you loved eating as a kid. (Because the idea is to tell my kids that another kid loved this, there by making them eat it, thank you!)

The last date for the entries is 15th October 2010. You can send in as many entries you can. Older entries are welcome too if you link back this event.

Other ideas and suggestions are most welcome. I am hoping you will help me get better ideas!




10 comments :

Subhashini September 6, 2010 at 6:35 AM  

great idea dear

Vidhya September 6, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

nice event. Will try to post some

Priya (Yallapantula) Mitharwal September 7, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

wonderful theme. Will surely try to participate :)

Sanjeeta kk September 8, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Would love to take part. Lovely event, best wishes. I did mention about you in my post "Secrest to spice up your recipes" for Aqua's event. thanks for all the help.

Vidhya September 11, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

hope you got the entry Valli.

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) September 13, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

lovely event...wil surely try to participate dear....

nivedita September 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Wait for my finger foods Valli

suni bala October 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

hi.... I just came across your blog and saw your event. As i hava lil girl am too always looking for snacks and finger foods for her... are non-veg recipes accepted?? I would definitely love to participate.... http://mycuisine4u.blogspot.com/

Suni bala

Srivalli October 3, 2010 at 4:57 PM  

Suni Though this is a veg blog, I don't mind getting non-veg finger food..this is a monthly event, so pls send in your entries based on the theme. thanks for dropping in

Jayasri Ravi October 25, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

valli, If you have not done the round-up still can I still somemore recipes for this event, I will do it by tuesday, if it is ok with you, or can I just link it your event page, if it is allowed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

myTaste.in

Cooking 4 all Seasons

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP