Diet Program Day 6

>>  Saturday, February 13, 2010

Today went off in a breeze. We had to do the household chores and that kept me so occupied that I didn't realize the diet or what I was eating. I managed to follow the diet till evening. I skipped on the dinner by eating the Uggani that I made for dinner. well I consoled myself that since it is very rare this is made, it is fine..anyway more determination is needed.

Here's my schedule today.

7.00 - 7.10 -am - Warm up
8 am - Coffee with biscuits
10.00 am - 1 slice of bread
11.00 am - 1 bowl of Veg Soup with 2 Breads slices
12.00 pm Buttermilk
12.00 pm Lunch - 2 pulkas, Dal and 1 cup Pomegranate
3.30 pm - 4 Slices of Pineapple
8. 30 pm Uggani with bajji.:(
Hope things get better from next week. And since tomorrow being sunday you can cheat. But the way I ended up eating for dinner, I don't think I should feast!


ruchikacooks February 14, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

Diet plan looks like t is going to be successful!
Valli ka, Just a quick thought. My mom suggests me to drink lemon-honey-hotwater in the mornings to be fit and loose weight too. Sometimes, I drink that instead of coffee, have you tried that?

nirmala February 14, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

The diet programme looks great even i follow it but in the morning i have two spoons of honey with three spoons of ginger juice with some hot water.

Latha February 14, 2010 at 11:39 PM  

Very good diet plan routine. Good luck.

deepali karahe mujmer February 5, 2014 at 8:08 PM  

I like this moong dal kachori.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Very Good Recipes
You can find my recipes on Very Good Recipes

Cooking 4 all Seasons

  © Blogger template Palm by 2008

Back to TOP